Beef stir-fry can be a healthy and delicious meal option with many benefits. Here are some of the potential benefits:
- High in protein: Beef is a great source of protein, which is essential for building and repairing tissues in the body.
- Nutrient-dense: Beef contains many important nutrients such as iron, zinc, and vitamin B12.
- Quick and easy to prepare: Stir-frying is a quick and efficient cooking method that can help you get dinner on the table in no time.
- Versatile: You can add a variety of vegetables and spices to your beef stir-fry to make it even more nutritious and flavorful.
- Lower in fat and calories: Compared to other beef dishes like burgers or steaks, stir-fry often uses leaner cuts of meat and less oil, making it a lower calorie and lower fat option.
Overall, beef stir-fry can be a nutritious and convenient meal that is both satisfying and healthy.
Quick Beef Stir-Fry
- 1 Wok or large skillet A wok is the traditional tool for stir-frying, but a large skillet can work as well.
- 2 Sharp knife You'll need a sharp knife to cut the beef into thin strips and to chop your vegetables.
- 3 Cutting board A cutting board will be necessary to chop your ingredients.
- 4 Spatula A spatula will help you to toss and stir the ingredients quickly and easily while cooking.
- 5 Bowl You'll want a large bowl to marinate your beef before cooking.
- 6 Measuring cups and spoons Depending on your recipe, you may need measuring cups and spoons to measure out spices, sauces, and oils۔
- 7 Kitchen timer A kitchen timer will help you keep track of cooking times for each ingredient.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 ½ cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 2 carrots thinly sliced
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Step 1Gather all ingredients.
- Step 2Heat vegetable oil in an enormous wok or skillet over medium-high intensity; cook and mix meat until seared, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Step 3Shift meat aside from the wok and add broccoli, ringer pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the focal point of the wok. Cook and mix vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Step 4Mix hamburger into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Proceed to cook and mix until vegetables are delicate, around 2 additional minutes.
- Step 5Serve hot and enjoy!