Creamy garlic pasta can have several benefits as it contains several nutritious ingredients such as:
- Garlic: Garlic has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that may help reduce inflammation in the body and boost the immune system.
- Pasta: Pasta is a good source of carbohydrates, which are important for providing energy to the body. It also contains fiber, which can aid digestion and help keep you feeling full.
- Cream: Cream adds richness and flavor to the pasta dish and provides a source of calcium and vitamin D which are important for maintaining healthy bones.
- Parmesan cheese: Parmesan cheese is a good source of protein and calcium, which can support bone health. It also contains vitamins A and B12.
However, it is also important to note that creamy garlic pasta can be high in calories, fat, and sodium depending on how it is prepared, so it should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
Creamy Garlic Pasta
- To make Creamy Garlic Pasta, you will need some basic kitchen equipment, including:
- A large pot for boiling pasta
- A colander or sieve to drain the pasta
- A sauté pan or skillet for cooking the garlic and sauce
- A whisk or wooden spoon for stirring the sauce
- A cutting board and knife for chopping garlic and other ingredients (if necessary)
- Measuring cups and spoons for measuring ingredients
- A grater (optional) for grating cheese as a garnish
- Additionally, you may want to have a ladle or tongs for serving the pasta, and a garlic press to make mincing the garlic easier.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cups chicken broth, or more as needed
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ pound spaghetti
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ tbsp dried parsley
- Step 1Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium intensity. Add garlic and mix until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add margarine and mix continually until dissolved. Pour in 3 cups chicken stock; add pepper and salt. Heat to the point of boiling.
- Step 2Add spaghetti and cook, blending periodically, until delicate yet firm to the nibble, around 12 minutes. Add more chicken stock in the event that pasta begins to adhere to the dish.
- Step 3Add Parmesan cheddar, cream, and parsley and blend until completely joined. Serve right away.