There are several benefits to making homemade Pasta Roni instead of using the boxed version. Here are a few:
- You can control the ingredients: When you make homemade Pasta Roni, you have complete control over the ingredients that go into it. This means you can choose high-quality ingredients, use less salt or reduce the amount of fat, and avoid any artificial flavors or preservatives that are often found in boxed versions.
- Fresher ingredients: With homemade Pasta Roni, you can use fresh ingredients such as garlic, herbs, and vegetables which can add more flavor and nutrition to your dish.
- Cost-effective: Making your own Pasta Roni at home can be much more cost-effective than buying a boxed version. You can buy ingredients in bulk and make larger portions for a fraction of the cost of buying pre-packaged Pasta Roni.
- Customizable: Homemade Pasta Roni is also customizable, meaning you can adjust the recipe to suit your taste preferences. For example, you can add more herbs or spices if you like a stronger flavor or include more vegetables to increase the nutritional value.
Overall, making homemade Pasta Roni can be a healthier, tastier, and more affordable option than buying pre-packaged versions.
What you Want, Find Here ↓
Homemade Pasta Roni
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley, or to taste
- Step 1Heat chicken stock in a pot to the point of boiling over medium-high intensity. Cook heavenly messenger hair pasta in the bubbling stock, mixing once in a while, until delicate yet firm to the nibble, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Step 2Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Step 3Soften spread in a pan over medium-low intensity; add garlic and cook until fragrant, around 30 seconds. Mix in Italian flavoring, held 1/4 cup chicken stock, and whipping cream. Add Parmesan cheddar and mix until softened.
- Step 4Mix in heavenly messenger hair pasta; throw to cover. Decorate with newly minced parsley.
- I utilize a microplane grater to finely shred the Parmesan cheddar.
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheddar will be around 24 grams of newly ground Parmesan cheddar.